Oh my god, those fucking jerks from eplaya just banned me for posting a
link to the Reddit AMA. What the Actual Fuck?

Does anybody on the list have a relevant point of contact over there,
preferably someone with some actual manners?

Seriously fucking annoying. Seriously. Fucking. Annoying. Please, if you
can, raise the issue on the board, and get this fixed for me.

Thank you,

--
*Vinay Gupta *  * hexay...@gmail.com <hexay...@gmail.com> *
*http://re.silience.com* <http://re.silience.com>