Hexayurt moop recovered along Hwy's 34 & 447 were for the most part, NOT
Rmax polyiso, but less expensive insulation and cardboard panels.

We must self regulate before the Borg creates standards we might not like!

Would also be great if we could get several hexayurt owners and vendors to
participate this year in playa resto along said routes after Exodus.