Is this somehow a tension structure? No framing?

What keeps it from collapsing if someone pushes on a corner or wall or in
vigorous wind?

And I'm not quite understanding the roof on the paper model that has walls.
Looks like there are two different roof setbacks? The full-size roof with
no walls does not show that, though.

Could see using this as an 8'x8' shed if it can withstand external
pressures. Am just curious how it does that.

Thanks for sharing.
-- ken