I did a manual count. (Yeah, it took about 3 hours).

I counted 2,192 yurts. I'm sure this isn't a perfect count, but it's
probably correct within 2-4%.

I was conservative in counting structures. Unless I was *convinced*
something was a yurt, I didn't count it. I could confidently recognize
H-12's and 6" stretch yurts, as well as larger multi-unit structures, so
limited myself to those.

There were several obvious things that might have caused an under-count.

   - Some structures under tarps. There were a number of yurts that were
   clearly yurts, but covered with canvas or something. If I was *super*
   confident it was a covered yurt, I counted it. But if not, I did NOT count
   it. There were many blobs that *could* have been a covered yurt, but it was
   not absolutely clear, so I didn't count these.
   - Some areas of the Gigapixel weren't clear. At the edges of some of the
   photos, the stitching didn't do a good job, or the way the camera image
   itself was blurry, and I omitted any structures in those areas I wasn't
   absolutely clear about.

There were a decent number of shiny, but small and more irregular
structures; these were likely Gigapods. They are a smaller diameter than an
H12, not rectangular (like the 6' stretches), and didn't reflect light as
clearly, making them easy to recognize once you get an eye for it. So t
think I was fairly accurate in excluding Gigapods.

If you want to see the grid-by-grid count, my count spreadsheet is here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18NQPabbFOZmQIgmlnZZSacotHSKX0qVN1Oe8zlXkvvE/edit?usp=sharing>.

 If you look at your block and think I'm off, feel free to let me know in
this thread; I'll listen to your case,and change if appropriate.

Enjoy.
-jb