Hey, all -

Some of you may already know this.

But, if you're using your yurt (only) at Burning Man, consider storing it
year-to-year with my project, Black Rock Yurt Storage Trailer.  Drop your
yurt off at the end of this year's burn in my 48' semi-trailer located
on-Playa, then pick it up next year similarly. I store the trailer in
Empire between burns.

Benefits:
+ You don't Hexamoop the access highway with little bits that fly off when
being transported on top of your car / truck;
+ If it's on your car / truck, you're pulling a "sail" through the wind,
and using a ton of gas. Don't do that! ;-)
+ It's a heck-of-a-lot easier to do than hauling it around;
+ It doesn't take up space in your basement, garage, etc., for a whole year;
+ And it's a good project supporting burners. I run it at zero profit. (In
fact, last year - my first - I lost money, but that's ok; growing pains.)

Information here <https://cartworksco.com/black-rock-yurt-storage-trailer/> and
here <https://cartworksco.com/2016-to-2017-yurt-storage/>.

Reserve your space here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbYSuCPoMPk8TPtz2BhabqiUnpViLnq6ySJ7xil0ryDsiK7g/viewform>