On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:05:05 +0200, Steve Ebersole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So then basically it just references it and never uses it...

do note that the plugins (not in hibernateext) include the javadoc and I can't remember if it
went for the source or distribution build.

I'll look into this tomorrow and fix those builds that somehow depends on
the old ways.

-max

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Bernard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:58 AM
To: Steve Ebersole
Cc: hibernate-dev@lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [hibernate-dev] new build script

the ant script looks for it, if the directory is not there it fails. I
don't think it actually links javadoc though.

Steve Ebersole wrote:
I assume it does this for linking?  How does that work with a
file-based
URL?  I mean when you actually bundle?  Is it just assumed that the
separate subprojects are unzipped in the same layout as our build
dirs?