Also, is the db2 instance still accessible? My VPN is finally working and I finished the release I was working on, so I'll try to look at all these today.

Steve Ebersole wrote:
Please send me the server info for the oracle9 instance and the postgresql instance.

Are you using the 9i or 10g driver for this oracle9 run?

Aleksandar Kostadinov wrote:
Hi,

new hibernate database build. Now we miss only DB2 ones.

Cheers,
Aleksandar