Hello,

We have an application and it works fine with MS SQL
2000.  The application also needs to support Informix
Dynamic Server 9.4.  When we tested it with IDS 9.4,
we encountered a ‘record is locked’ error.  We set
lock mode wait and we got ‘lock timeout expired’.
Finally, we increased timeout and we got ‘deadlock
detected’.

I would like to know if Informix Dynamic Server 9.4 is
fully supported by Hibernate 2.  The site
http://herber-consulting.de/cgi-bin/IfxMarkReq.pl says
Informix is not supported by the Hibernate development
team, is it true?

Thanks,
Thanh