JBoss as a whole is working with the Maven team (Jason) about setting up synching of all the projects we write to the JBoss repo (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/ ) automatically. Personally, it is not worth my time, imo, to have to go through this "upload" rigamarole for every release since we already have upload access to the JBoss repo...