On May 16, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

I know you are all quite busy, I can help myself (slowly) but my main
concern is to understand if these problems are
A) known, due the fact nobody completed the migration to maven.
B) You all tested only on IDEA
C) my environment is completely broken
I only use IntelliJ, so this is perhaps a possibility. I did ask Max to verify that the overall structure/layout would work with eclipse. He said it did, but that was many moons ago now.

I even forget the details now. Perhaps I used the command line eclipse generation (mvn eclipse:eclipse) and sent that to Max to test. Do you recall Max?

Steve Ebersole

Project Lead
http://hibernate.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]