Spell "freenode" correctly and you will have more success :)

Thamayanthi k wrote:
Please find the attached log, not able to connect to netweork, i updated the network to FreeNode Thamayanthi

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:08 AM, Thamayanthi k <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    When I configue with below server,showing not able to connect
options->servers (select the server) -> connect thamayanthi

    On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Juraci Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

        Connect to channel #hibernate-dev . I'm there, with nickname
        jcosta. Also, make sure you are connected to some server in the
        freenode network (irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net/> is
        a good server, as it routes to your closest server).

        - Juca.

        ----- Mensagem original -----
        De: "Thamayanthi k" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
        Para: "Juraci Costa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
        Cc: hibernate-dev@lists.jboss.org
        <mailto:hibernate-dev@lists.jboss.org>
        Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 10 de Dezembro de 2008 13:21:48 GMT
        +01:00 Amsterdã / Berlim / Berna / Roma / Estocolmo / Viena
        Assunto: IRC Client For Setting Environment

        Hi,

        I have added your name with Juca as Nick name in Notification
        list to server
        as #hibernate-dev. please let me know if any other if i need to
        connect to
        #hibernate-dev.

        Thamayanthi