Hello,
I've created a prototype for HSEARCH-670:
https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-search/commits/HSEARCH-670

It seems to work but I'm not sure about the options to use indexing
the null value.
At the moment it uses the following LucenOption object:

LuceneOptions options = new LuceneOptionsImpl(
                                        Store.YES,

org.apache.lucene.document.Field.Index.ANALYZED,

org.apache.lucene.document.Field.TermVector.NO,
                                        1F );

And I use the following default TwoWayStringBridge:

TwoWayStringBridge fb = new TwoWayStringBridge() {

                                @Override
                                public String objectToString(Object object) {
                                        return nullMarker;
                                }

                                @Override
                                public Object stringToObject(String