The issue with slowness of ending the meeting was annoying yes.  Thanks
for finding that.

The other issue is that jbott is sometimes just not there.  It drops
off quite a bit.  To give you a flavor, here is its drops from just
yesterday:

01:44 *** jbott <jbott!supybot@nat/redhat/x-kcdixxnxtyoqqrjn> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
14:03 *** jbott <jbott!supybot@nat/redhat/x-bftkgoghfxdwibyf> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
22:19 *** jbott <jbott!supybot@nat/redhat/x-wxdxevjybbitcevv> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
23:23 *** jbott <jbott!supybot@nat/redhat/x-cafuloaglxdbvmqg> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)

There has been at least one occasion when we had a meeting and jbott
was simply not in the room the entire time.