My point might have been discussed previously. I beg your pardon if my message
bothers you.

As everybody knows, Hibernate will create very terse and mystic table alias. I
often feel frustrated by them when trying to read the SQL Hibernate has
produced. There must be many thoughts behind its current design, I think. Could
we achieve the goal to avoid sacrificing SQL readability while having our job
done? Needless to say, experienced Hibernate user still needs to understand the
auto-generated SQL for many reasons (troubleshooting, optimization),  and a
human-friendly SQL might make for a far better user experience.

In terms of implementation, we can simulate human's thinking process when
designing a table alias (TBH, sometimes even human is frustrated to think of a
most satisfying alias). Many heuristics could be applied (e.g., hufman encoding
algorithm) and it would be a good selling point for v6.

Any thoughts? Again, pardon me if the point has been discussed previously.