Salut Yoann,

Thanks for logging this, we'll have a look at it.

Also very happy that the other projects pass on JDK 18 EA23! ;-)

--David

On 19/11/2021 11:58, Yoann Rodiere wrote:
Erratum: I meant JDK 18 EA 23, of course.

Hibernate ORM: Version 5.6 tested against JDK 18 EA23. Affected by JDK-8277451.

Hibernate Validator: Version 7.0 tested against JDK 18 EA23. No problems to report.

Hibernate Search: Version 6.1 tested against JDK 18 EA23. No problems to report.

Hibernate Reactive: Version 1.0 tested against JDK 18 EA23. No problems to report.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate Team
yo...@hibernate.org