Hi friends,

I am using WSAD5.

I am new to Hibernate, and I tried to use it in a pure Java project, and ran it by a
Java Application (has main class), which was ok.

But when I tried it in a Web Application, write a servlet to access the Hibernate,
every time it just failed, the error message is: "Failed to load servlet:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableException".

By the way, I am trying the quick start example using Tomcat 4.1 and Hibernate2
provided in the Hibernate home page, the difference is I want to use it in WSAD5.  I
just could not get it working.  I think "sessionFactory = new
Configuration().configure().buildSessionFactory();" caused the problem, but I am not
sure how to fix it.  I did not have .properties file, I wander if I need it or not?

Just wander does anyone have simple examples how to use Hibernate in a Web Application
in WSAD5?

Here is my cfg.xml
______________________________________

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD//EN"

"http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-configuration-2.0.dtd";>

<hibernate-configuration>

    <session-factory>

                <property
name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2Driver</property>
        <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:db2:JDO</property>
        <property name="hibernate.connection.username">admin</property>
        <property name="hibernate.connection.password">admin</property>
        <property name="show_sql">true</property>
        <property name="use_outer_join">true</property>
        <property name="dialect">net.sf.hibernate.dialect.DB2Dialect</property>

        <!-- Mapping files -->
        <mapping resource="Cat.hbm.xml"/>
    </session-factory>

</hibernate-configuration>