On 20 Sep (16:11), Mauro Sérgio Silva wrote:

> Now I'm with Some time to update the pt-br translation of Hibernate
> documentation.
>
> I know that its not a high priority thread but you have some sugestion about
> how the internationalization of documentation will work?
>
> Anaway I will start doing it high now using the same approach.

Great! I suggest you copy the 'src' folder of the documentation and
translate it. Make sure you keep the same source files (file names), so
we can easily detect changed documentation later on and notify translators
what file has been changed and should be checked.

The other option, doing "inline" translation and marking the paragraphs
with an attribute is not really good. We go with a separate 'src'.

--
Christian Bauer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]