Hi All,

I'm wondering if it's possible to do some generated-code at build time
instead of generating the proxies at runtime.  I'm using hibernate for a
swing application and the majority of the initialization time is taken up by
hibernate's initialization of the configuration object.  (I've already sped
up some of it using ideas from Andrea by using the Jade RealtimeParser and
setting the xml validation to false) When I look at the profiler, it's
always the same proxies that are being generated by cglib.  Is there some
way to persist some proxies at build time so that startup runtime time is
shortened?