It seems that the theta WHERE fragments aren't being included in the SQL
tree because the FromElement has the 'useWhereFragment' flag set to false by
MethodNode.resolveCollectionProperty.  This is interesting because
MethodNode.resolveCollectionProperty is the *only* place that sets this
flag.   Probably the best idea would be to replace useWhereFragment with
some conditional logic in the join post processing code that creates the
theta joins.   I'm not sure what that logic would be, as there seems to be
no way of finding out whether the dialect supports ANSI joins directly.