I'm happy that we can release 3.0final early next week. (Perhaps even Monday.)

I have the following high-priority issues in the core, none of which are truly necessary to go final, its fine if they pop up in 3.0.1 or 3.0.2:

* stored procedure support for querying TODO-174
* many-to-many filter conditions TODO-129
* collection "properties" in native SQL strings TODO-109
* fix new parser for theta-style outerjoins HHH-184
* finish bulk update/delete TODO-92
* transform() method TODO-175
* WebSphere TM problems HB-1354

* EJB3 SQL queries TODO-172
* EJB3-style composite keys TODO-170

In addition, we agreed that we would target the following new stuff for Q2:

* Resolve JBossCache concurrency issues
* Deliver standalone EJB3 EntityManager
* Eclipse-based monitoring GUI
* Hibernate3 har deployer with declarative long persistence contexts,
 to run in new JBoss microcontainer

I'm pretty sure that we won't have a chance to get all those things delived in Q2, but I'd like at least 2 out of the 4.

Cheers,
Gavin

--
Gavin King