Hi guys,

Take a look at http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HBX-258
where a user has mapped the primary key as an "int".

In the "old" hbm2java we always used the wrapper type for primary keys.
In the new one we made it a bit stricter/simpler since we now look at not-null
- and if its true then we generate a primitive property. And since primary
keys is always not-null then he will get int instead of Integer.

With the new magic unsaved-value detection in hibernate3 is there any reason
why using a primitive shouldnt be preferred ?
(the user reported that hibernate complained about having duplicate objects with
id 0 - is that expected ?)

Or should I make hbm2java so it will generate wrapper types for primary keys
be default ?

-max