Hi guys,

I've just committed the basic support for alias-mode which
allows you to be very lazy regarding usage of native-sql queries.

Before you had to do this:
        <sql-query name="employment">
                <return alias="emp" class="Employment"/>
                SELECT EMPLOYEE AS {emp.employee}, EMPLOYER AS {emp.employer},
                        STARTDATE AS {emp.startDate}, ENDDATE AS {emp.endDate},
                        REGIONCODE as {emp.regionCode}, EMPID AS {emp.id}
                FROM EMPLOYMENT
                WHERE EMPID = ?
        </sql-query>

Now you can do: <sql-query name="employment"> <return alias="emp" class="Employment" alias-mode="mapped"/> SELECT * FROM EMPLOYMENT WHERE EMPID = ?

        </sql-query>

I don't know if AliasMode is the right word for this, maybe UserAliasMode is better ?
Comments welcome.

TODO:
- remove need for specifying alias (only needed if you actually use the {} syntax
- add AliasMode and general property-return support for collection loading

/max