On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:56:12 +0200, Christian Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On May 19, 2005, at 2:53 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

If we want a foolproof installation then maybe a hibernate- alldepends.jar wouldn't be so bad ?

Only if we repackage... and I don't want to go down that road

well - the three jars is done because cglib doesnt repackage it in their latest release.

I had a question earlier about removing commonscollections, but noone answered so I couldn't just
remove it.

Just do until someone complains :)

Yeah it seems to be the only way to get people to react if needed ;)

/max