@EmbeddableSuperclass

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lane
Sharman
Sent: Thursday, 23 June 2005 1:18 AM
To: hibernate-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hibernate] Annotation Documentation Example [Please]

Emmanuel,

I am developing a presentation to a couple of the JUGs in So Calif. I
hope to give them on Annotations with Hibernate.

Do you think you could present an example in your doc which suggests how
to approach an abstract base class and subclasses using Annotations,
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/annotations/reference/en/html_single/
. There is not an example in the document of an abstract class with a
discussion about the working options for modeling an abstract class and
its subclasses using Annotations.

I believe there are some really powerful uses for ORM modeling with
Annotations and I want to cover as many of the use cases as I can think
of.

Also, it would be really nice if you could include a discussion at some
point in the future about data model/sets evolution synch'd to class
model evolution. Even a modest discussion about read/transform/write
within a hand-coded/generated Java class would be a good starting point.

Thank you kindly (et, milles remerciements pour vos travaux
exceptionels),

--
Lane Sharman
Providing Private and SPAM-Free Email