I just added support for optimistic locking based on the database
server's current timestamp, as opposed to the jvm timestamp.

However, was not sure how to retrieve the current timestamp for all
dialects (I got all the major ones expect HSQLDB).  So if a certain
Dialect is near and dear to your heart, please make sure it supports
this properly.  Look for the Dialect.getCurrentTimestampSelectString()
and Dialect.isCurrentTimestampSelectStringCallable() methods.

Thanks.