org.hibernate.mapping.RelationModel interface.  It allows definition
through the mapping file or programmatically via the Configuration.
There are two basic usages:

#1:
    <database-object>
        <create>
            <![CDATA[CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER t_iu_gen_prop
            BEFORE INSERT OR UPDATE ON gen_prop
            FOR EACH ROW
            BEGIN
                IF INSERTING THEN
                    :new.lastModified := HEXTORAW( '1' );
                ELSE
                    :new.lastModified := HEXTORAW(
                        TO_NUMBER( RAWTOHEX( :old.lastModified ) ) + 1
                    );
                END IF;
            END;]]>
        </create>
        <drop>
            <![CDATA[DROP TRIGGER t_iu_gen_prop]]>
        </drop>
        <!-- again, completely optional -->
        <dialect-scope name="org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect"/>
        <dialect-scope name="org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect"/>
    </database-object>

#2:
    <database-object>
        <definition class="MyPLSQLTrigger"/>
        <!-- again, completely optional -->
        <dialect-scope name="org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect"/>
        <dialect-scope name="org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect"/>
    </database-object>

If anyone wants different name(s), speak now or forever hold your
peace...

Steve