hibernate.hbmxml.files

  hibernate.ejb.classes
  hibernate.ejb.packages
  hibernate.hbmxml.files

  hibernate.jacc.ctx.id

Are internal properties used by HEM and JBoss only. This was not the case in the early versions, but JBoss integration and the par structure changed a lot of stuffs.

Gavin King wrote:

Browsing through the HibernatePersistence class, I'm having a great deal of trouble figuring out if there are some patterns used for the naming of properties. For example we have:

   hibernate.ejb.cfgfile
   hibernate.archive.autodetection

We need to get these cleaned up and made more consistent with the standards used by the hibernate core. Yes, I realize that some of the property names of the cofe are not *perfect*, but there is a higher level of internal consistency.