On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:42:44 +0200, Emmanuel Bernard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

PS It would have been easy to add this feature in a compatible way, but since nobody cares

I care ,)

How could we have added this without "breaking" the Mappings ?

-max

Steve Ebersole wrote:

So you're pissed off because of new features?  OK...

Sorry I broke your build, but come on dude, grow up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Emmanuel Bernard
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:52 AM
To: hibernate-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hibernate] DO NOT BREAK HibernateExt

public Mappings(...
   final List auxiliaryDatabaseObjects
           )

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

I forgot to ask - what was the breakage ?

-max

Every single time you play with Configuration, Mappings, o.h.mapping.*, you potentially break HibernateExt.
And now, annotations 3.1beta4 will not be compatible with H3 3.1

beta2.

And now I'm pissed off.

Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing

&  QA

September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle
Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing &
QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement *
http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf