I've finally implemented the most awaited features of annotations ever ( even before JDK 5 came out ;-) ): collection of primitive and core type.

I'm wondering the appropriate defaults though:

@Entity
public class MyClass {
 @Id getId() {...}
 @OneToMany
 public Set<String> getElements() {...}

create a MyClass_elements table
having a MyClass_id column (default for EJB3)
and an 'elt' column

'elt' is the default for HBM, but 'elements' might be a better one.

Any opinion, better defaults?