Christian Bauer wrote:
May I suggest to upen a "Hibernate Developer" forum at forum.hibernate.org?
Hibernate developers discuss on this mailing list.
I understand this, but sometimes we (the users - we are also developer - at least some of us) also have some "in deep" questions and they get lost in the user form.
Maybe a different title would help: "Hibernate Internals"

After some days of trying to do some (maybe strange) things with hibernate I came to a point where I need some discussion.
No, you need help with using Hibernate.
Maybe, maybe not - somtimes its just to discuss an idea.

e.g.: http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=947469

I would like to decorate entities (using cglib). And even if you decide not to create a place in hibernate where one can decorate/undecorate a entity it would be nice if you could make it easier by allowing some hook and/or inheritance - please see the topic. I think this thema is interresting in general: Allow instrumented/wrapped/enhanced/decorated (what ever) entities.

---
Mario