Any real life user feedbacks are very welcome.
Help even more :-)

Your help would be greatly appreciated, so go ahead.

Benjamin Reitzammer wrote:

Hi,
I'm quite new to the list, so please bear with me, if I'm doing anything wrong.

I'm trying out the annotations and Lucene integration and just
wondered, if there are plans to take the Lucene integration any
further? Like allowing the definition of arbitrary analyzers in the
annotations and making the index manipulation more fault tolerant
(respecting and handling exceptions caused by locks)?

If yes, I'd be glad to help out a bit. If not, then I could submit
some code ... but then would be JIRA then.

Thanks for listening

Cheers

Benjamin