Hi,

I saw the following come in:
// Does present HSQLDB Database class support schemas?
// yuck! Perhaps we should think about a new dialect?  Especially
// if more things are going to break back-compat moving forward

And the answer is yes, HSQL has schema's and the default schema name is PUBLIC and it has a "special" schema information_schema or something that has system tables etc.

It so much fun to have to adapt my tools testsuite to handle this new logic ;)

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate
[EMAIL PROTECTED]