I wont do much about RCP at the moment. Will wait until I get time (in a few weeks) or until
someone provides patches.

/max

Hello Max,
  I think that you can do next :
make preferences, for example, isRcp (boolean) and initializer set this to false in ApplicationWorkbenchWindowAdvisor#preWindowOpen we set automatic this preferences
to true
When user call wizard we check this preferences and make root folder like now if isRcp=false,
and complete file system for  isRcp=true
Another possibilities is that wizards start always with all file system - it work and with rcp and non rcp - context classloader doesn't worry about place of jars or directories (URLs)

I can play with RCP, but I can't change wizards

regards
Peco