Title: RE: [Hibernate] Wrapping FETCH results in set

This is MUCH more difficult to implement than you think.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Christian Bauer
Sent: Mon 11/7/2005 6:34 PM
To: Hibernate development
Subject: [Hibernate] Wrapping FETCH results in set

I'd like to bring up something we hesitated to change so far, but we /
could/ consider in H 3.1 final:

Wrapping FETCH query results in a HashSet before returning it, for
the case of a single-entity projection. We already need a small
migration guide for the new defined auto commit connection behavior,
so this might be a good chance.