use the user forum; and also look in the jira - have been talked about
before. patches welcome.

/max

Hello,
I would like to create a schema from an existing hibernate.cfg.xml file.
To do that, I created an ant task (using SchemaExport class) and
everything seems to work just fine (drop/create table create
successfully). My goal is to associate a given table to a
tablespace/filespace I had created manually before for my schema.
I am using DB2 8.2 and the code I used to generate (manually) the
filespace looks like the following:

CREATE  LARGE  TABLESPACE FILE_TABLE_SPACE
        PAGESIZE 32 K
        MANAGED BY DATABASE
        USING ( FILE 'C:\DB2\NODE0000\SQLFILE\FILE_CONTAINER1' 9600,
                        FILE 'C:\DB2\NODE0000\SQLFILE\FILE_CONTAINER2'
9600,
                        FILE 'C:\DB2\NODE0000\SQLFILE\FILE_CONTAINER3'
9600 )
                EXTENTSIZE 32
                OVERHEAD 10.5
                PREFETCHSIZE 32
                TRANSFERRATE 0.14
                BUFFERPOOL "FILE_POOL";

CREATE REGULAR TABLESPACE FILESPACE IN DATABASE PARTITION GROUP
IBMDEFAULTGROUP PAGESIZE 4096 MANAGED BY DATABASE
         USING (FILE 'C:\DB2\NODE0000\SQLFILE\FILE_REG_CONTAINER1'5120,
                      FILE
'C:\DB2\NODE0000\SQLFILE\FILE_REG_CONTAINER2'5120,
                      FILE
'C:\DB2\NODE0000\SQLFILE\FILE_REG_CONTAINER3'5120)
         EXTENTSIZE 16
         PREFETCHSIZE 16
         BUFFERPOOL IBMDEFAULTBP
         OVERHEAD 10.500000
         TRANSFERRATE 0.140000;

Before using hbm2ddl technique, I used to create the table manually and
the table creation schema code that associates to the above filespace
looks like the following:
CREATE TABLE BINARY_FILE_TBL (
                  "ID" INTEGER NOT NULL ,
                  "CONTENT" BLOB(31457280) LOGGED NOT COMPACT,
                  "NAME" VARCHAR(256) ,
                  "FILE_SIZE" BIGINT )
                  IN "USERSPACE1";
                 IN "FILESPACE"
LONG IN "FILE_TABLE_SPACE";

My goal is to imitate the bold and italic text ("in userspace1; in
filespace long in...") with my hbm file.
Although running separately the above code (CREATE REGULAR
TABLESPACE...) is reasonable but concatenating manually the "in
userspace1; in filespace long in..."  (And also the LOGGED NOT COMPACT
of content property) every time I export the schema is unacceptable.
Is there a way I can add those fragments to the ExportSchema file result
via my hbm.xml file ?????

I am using Hibernate 3.0.5, using RAD as my IDE.

Thanks a lot.

Moshe Simon

Office: 972-9-7611122
Mobile: 972-545-720726