Hello,

I'm just wondering what do I need to do to support another database
vendor with Hibernate 3.1 ?
The database is LiveLink Collections Server from OpenText (known
previously as Basis) and they provide a JDBC driver.
So far I've seen that I need to write a new implementation of
"org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect" and what else ? any documentation
related to that subject ? or anything to look at will be nice... :-)

Regards,
Ced.

--
M. Cedric Bompart