        De: Steve Ebersole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Date: mar. 24.01.2006 17:58
        À: Bompart Cedric; hibernate-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
        Objet: RE: [Hibernate] livelink collections server

        A custom Dialect should be enough, although you may need to
        appropriately set some configuration properties as well...

        The best thing to do is to simply try running the Hibernate test suite
        using your custom dialect; that'll give you an idea of what type/level
        of SQL support Hibernate is expecting that this particular database
        may/may not provide.