Right. The issue is we can't have the infinite web of project
implementation details leaking to users unncessarily. Hibernate is a
little different in that its used both in Java SE and Java EE profiles.
My concern is that a pure Java EE client should not care about that
antlr happens to be used for the ejb3 query language parser. Antlr
should not be a required jar in the jboss client jars for ejb3 usage.