From: Steve Ebersole
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:06 AM
To: hibernate-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Subversion move

The JBossLabs Subversion repo is ready for our move; speak now, or
forever hold your peace ;)

I need to know which HibernateExt stuff to move over; I believe there is
an issue with moving everything over, right Max?

Also, we need to decide on a date/time for the move.  I propose early
Friday (early my time - US Central).