So hide the package

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:23:50 +0100, Emmanuel Bernard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tools in SF (Hibernate project) are still alpha5 from 2005, it should be updated.

read the docs - the tools are downloadable via the eclipse plugins.

People were complaining like crazy about having different downloads
(and maintining 2 different but equal release bundles made my head spin)
so it is now bundled with the plugins (since forever ;)

The next thing we will do is to get it bundled with the main distribution, but
until then get it from tools.hibernate.org and the download link.

/max

----
Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen