On Mar 25, 2006, at 2:00 AM, Gruber, Christian wrote:

what is the status of the German translation?
The last number I read was 70%.
Can I do the missing 30%?

The last work on the German translation was done in 2004 so it is only for Hibernate2. I don't know how much exactly was completed. It would have to be ported to Hibernate3 first, something that is not too difficult, but requires some hours of work. Then the missing sections can be translated. If you are interested in doing this, send me a private email and I'll show you the procedure.