-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Max
Rydahl Andersen
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:57 AM
To: Emmanuel Bernard; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
hibernate-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hibernate] Issue with pluggable functions

On Wed, 10 May 2006 16:45:02 +0200, Emmanuel Bernard
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes at least we must not release another core version until we find a

> solution

Again why are you using this function at *config* time ?
What is this feature that is in annotations and not in the core ?

Anyhow a workaround is:

formulaString = Template.renderWhereStringTemplate( formulaString,
"$alias$", new HSQLDialect(), new SQLFunctionRegistry( new
HSQLDialect(),
Collections.EMPTY_LIST) );

which is just as much a hack like the existing dummy new HSQLDialect()
you
have ;)

/max

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hibernate.org

JBoss Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo