Sheesh, the Hibernate chapter in "POJOs in Action" in riddled with
errors. We need to add a page full of corrections to our Wiki.

In a number of places he comments on non-existent Hibernate limitations:
eg.

* he does not seem to know about lazy="no-proxy"
* he claims it is impossible to downcast a Hibernate proxy to a narrower
class (it is not)
* he does not seem to realize that the criteria query API is also a
"fetch plan" API
* he makes the incorrect statement that lazy="true" results in fetching
attributes one at a time instead of fetching all lazy attributes in a
single select
* etc.

He also makes a couple of mistakes in the EJB3 chapter.

We also need to contact Manning to get those problems fixed in case they
do a 2nd printing.