Allaah decrees disasters for children _ why?

Question:

I have my friend non-muslim, i was traying to help her to know the real
religion in front of Allah, one of the question she asked me is this "I
understand the belief that God is testing, to use your example, the one mother
who put her child in a dust bin because she didn't want it and she miserably
failed her test of love. And the woman who had so much love and desire to have
a child stole one in order to fulfill her desire. She failed her test too
because of the wrong way she got a child. I am not questioning the adults who
did wrong. I am questioning the rationale pertaining to the children. In other
words, was God testing the little baby by allowing his mother to dump him in a
dust bin? What type of test is this? Is a child whose parent physically harms
it being tested? What type of test is that? What is the child supposed to be
tested for? How much pain it can withstand? So, my question pertains to the
innocent — not to the guilty. Why would God allow such innocents to be harmed
worldwide?? I don't understand that"?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Praise be to Allaah Who is praised in all languages, worshipped at all times,
Whose knowledge encompasses all places, and Whose attention is never distracted
from anything. Glorified be He above having any peer or rival, and exalted be
He above having any wife or child. His ruling applies to all His slaves.

"There is nothing like Him, and He is the AllHearer, the AllSeer"

[al-Shoora 42:11 _ interpretation of the meaning]

And blessings and peace be upon the one who was sent as a mercy to the worlds
and as proof for all of mankind. He conveyed the message and fulfilled the
trust, and strove for the sake of Allaah in the truest sense, until he left us
with a clear path whose night is as clear as its day, and no one deviates from
it but he is doomed…

We must note that anyone who believes in the existence of Allaah and that He is
the Lord and Creator, even if this believer in the existence of Allaah is not a
Muslim, knows that this Lord is distinct from His creation in all aspects.
There is no room for likening or comparing Him to His creation. Hence Allaah
says: ... (Go here for the rest of the answer
http://www.islammuslims.com/islam-qa/Volume_2/Chapter_1.htm#_RWTOC-14)

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of Hidayahnet unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from Hidayahnet, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links