In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful,

Assalaamuaalikum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu,

 Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 7.128 Narrated byIbn Umar
The Prophet said, "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards. The ruler is a guardian and the man is a guardian of his family; the lady is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."

5:35 O ye who believe! do your duty to Allah seek the means of approach unto Him and strive with might and main in His cause: that ye may prosper.

24:54 Say: "Obey Allah and obey the Apostle: but if ye turn away he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him ye shall be on right guidance.  The Apostle's duty is only to preach the clear (Message)."

3:147 All that they said was: "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith."
148 And Allah gave them a reward in this world and the excellent reward of the Hereafter.  For Allah loveth those who do good.

wallahu alam
Aqsa.

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in any way reflect the official views of Hidayahnet unless sanctioned or approved otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from Hidayahnet, you may wish to get a daily digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the title "change to daily digest".

Divine inspiration

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke