Assalamu`alaikum (Peace Be Upon You) to all my brothers and sisters; Muslims and Non-Muslims...
InsyaALLAH (with the permission of ALLAH), this talk is a very excellent program to be attended and to be listened to... Please, don't be shy... All are welcome...

May ALLAH opens our hearts to accept HIS Guidance untill all of us becomes neighbours in Paradise during the permanent life, forever...

AKAD

From: "Ibu Pejabat JIM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:33:23 +0800

Hosted by:

Persatuan Al Hunafa in collaboration with Islamic Information and Services Foundation (IIS) and International Islamic University (IIU).

Guest Speaker:   Ms Yvonne Ridley

Current political Editor of Islam Channel UK, Ms Ridley reverted to Islam 30 months after making headlines when she was captured by the Taliban on an undercover assignment in Afghanistan.

She was once chief reporter of Sunday Express, having worked for The  Sunday Times, The Observer, Daily Mirror and others. She has also worked as broadcaster and producer for BBC TV, CNN, and ITN.

After reverting to Islam, Yvonne became a founder member of the Friends of Islam. She devotes her time to humanitarian work and is a Goodwill Ambassador for the Charities Helping Hands and Doctors for Iraq.

Date:    Sunday, June 11 2006

Time:      9.30 am - 12.00 noon

Venue:     Al-Malik Faisal Hall, Matriculation Centre, IIU

Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya.

All are welcome! For further information please contact Faheem  03-77274935

Assalamualaikum Brothers & Sisters; Muslims and Non-Muslims

Please see attached Al Hunafa flyer concerning the Public Forum to be held on June 11 at 9.30am in Al Malik Faisal Hall, U.I.A. Matriculation Centre, Jln Universiti, Petaling Jaya.

We appreciate your effort to circulate this flyer to your contacts to make this event a success.Admission is free.

Jazakallah Khair

Wassalam

Faheem

Exe Secretary