http://musliminsuffer.blogspot.com/

bismi-lLahi-rRahmani-rRahiem
In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

=== News Update ===

a UN committee : Timeline of Zionist Terror

The UN Report Prepared in 1948 for Ralphe Bunche, New UN Commissioner to Palestine

"As you sow, so shall ye reap..."
http://www.doublestandards.org/text/unbunche.html

===

"The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel" - Atrocities in the Promised Land

It needs to be said now, loudly: those who devise and carry out Israeli policies have made Israel into a monster, and it has come time for all of us -- all Israelis, all Jews who allow Israel to speak for them, all Americans who do nothing to end U.S. support for Israel and its murderous policies -- to recognize that we stain ourselves morally by continuing to sit by while Israel carries out its atrocities against the Palestinians.

===

Where are the Christians?

Israel's rampage against a defenseless Lebanon ­ smashing airport runways, fuel tanks, power plants, gas stations, lighthouses, bridges, roads and the occasional refugee convoy ­ has exposed Bush's folly in subcontracting U.S. policy out to Tel Aviv, thus making Israel the custodian of our reputation and interests in the Middle East.

===

Idiot and Immoral Comment: Lebanon civilian deaths morally not same as Israeli victims -- Bolton

US Ambassador John Bolton said there was no moral equivalence between the civilian casualties from the Israeli raids in Lebanon and those killed in Israel from "malicious terrorist acts".

===

Warmonger: MEDIA PUSHING WW III

"Here's what I do know about World War III and the impending apocalypse. One, we can't coexist with people who want to blow up trains and subways and bring down buildings. If somebody has a death wish, not really the best negotiating partner. [...] And it's not just us. It's the whole Western way of life that is in trouble. That's why we need to get on that World War III bandwagon."
-- Glenn Beck, CNN Headline News
http://mediamatters.org/items/printable/200607140017

===

Israel's Barbaric and Primitive Action : EXAMPLES OF HATE SPEECH

"There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies ­not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/palestinians.html

===

Racist Crime: "DEAR SOLDIER, PLEASE KILL A LOT OF ARABS"

Linked in light of the photos of Israeli children painting messages on bombs.

Talk about beig brainwashed!
http://www.captiveminds.org/misc/letter.htm

===

STATE TERROR :  WHEN TERROR IS JUST FINE

Lidici was far from being the worst atrocity of the war, but it rightly came to symbolize heartless oppression by occupiers, what we sometimes today call state terror.

I cannot think of another historical example which better parallels Israel’s savage behavior in Lebanon. Two of its soldiers are kidnapped, and Israel quickly destroys much of the infrastructure of Lebanon, cuts the country off from the world, and kills, at this writing, two hundred civilians.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/terrorfine.php

===

Blaming The Victim In Gaza

Few readers will be aware that on June 24, the day before the "kidnapping", Israeli commandos had entered the Gaza Strip and captured two Palestinians claimed by Israel to be members of Hamas.
http://www.medialens.org/alerts/06/060710_blaming_the_victim.php

===

Notes from northern Israel

This is all part of Israel’s claim that it is fighting George Bush’s “war on terror”. Predictably, the BBC obliged by regurgitating this piece of racist nonsense.

===

'It is madness. Why is no one doing anything to stop this?'

A humanitarian disaster is unfolding in southern Lebanon where the Israeli war machine, determined to destroy Hezbollah once and for all, has been pounding the scruffy villages that dot these stony hills and valleys.

===

'Blow up my city and I'll blow up yours'

We pant like dogs as we run for the vast palace in which the Lebanese Prime Minister holds court and where the men from the United Nations have arrived to bring us Peace in Our Time.

===

Israel an American Value?

The plan for our current conquest of the Middle East was developed by high ranking persons in the US who consistently demonstrate their loyalty to Israel at the expense of American interests and lives including The Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol, John Bolton who is up for our UN position, Douglas Feith, William Perle and Paul Wolfowitz. Commonly they and Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice and others are referred to as the neocons. Conservative they are not. They are Trotskyites.
http://www.couplescompany.com/Features/Politics/2005/ValueI1.htm

===

"WAR" IN MIDDLE EAST: IT'S NOT WHAT WE'VE BEEN TOLD. . . .

THE EVENTS TAKING PLACE IN ISRAEL, THE GAZA STRIP, THE WEST BANK, SYRIA AND LEBANON HAVE ALL BEEN CAREFULLY PLANNED - BY ISRAEL - TO ACHIEVE ISRAELI GOALS
http://www.halturnershow.com/IsraelPalestiniansSyriaLebanon.html

===

Israel's path to total war

Despite dire warnings by certain US politicians, such as Senator John Warner, the Bush administration has failed to call on Israel to halt its offensive, opting instead to focus on Syria and Iran - reminding one of the Vietnam War when Moscow or Peking (Beijing) were often blamed for the efforts of the North Vietnamese.

===

Writing with their children’s blood.

Israel’s disregard for the rule of law, let alone the well-being of its own captured soldiers, coupled with the US’s blind and public support of every Israeli violation of UN resolutions and acts of aggression is the foundation that was poured to allow for Israel’s current rampage.

===

Israeli children sign their missiles ‘with love’

Never have I witnessed such an appalling display of utter contempt for human life. And they're not even ashamed to beam it across the globe, for all the world to see.
http://tinyurl.com/rtg3q

===

Some Painful History for The Easily Led - the Roots of Zionism

There has been a spate of blind following, cheerleading, name-calling, and pernicious lies and blatantly revisionist historicalizing going on here on this site, in the general mainstream press, and in the overarching discussion of current events, both globally and specifically with respect to Israel/Lebanon/Palestine.
http://mparent7777.livejournal.com/

===

Leviathan run amok

The perception in the Arab street - as well as for most of the world's 1.4 billion Muslims - has been reinforced: the US/Israel axis seems to hold a license to kill Arabs with impunity.

===

The Madman of Tel-Aviv

Posted Jul 18, 2006 02:51 PM PST - Category: ISRAEL
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/madman-of-tel-aviv.html

===

A Brief History of Israel

Posted Jul 18, 2006 02:49 PM PST - Category: ISRAEL
http://slavetv.blogspot.com/

===

WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR YOUR CHILD'S LIFE?

In exchange for money, a certain group of people have agreed to let your kids be killed. That group is the United States Congress. And for the last several years, many of them have been accepting money from AIPAC, a supposed lobbying group that stands exposed as a spy operation for a foreign government, in order to promote that foreign government's agenda, which includes war in the Mideast, waged against that foreign government's enemies.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/priceofyourchild.html

===

Lebanon exposes Mossad network

Lebanese authorities have broken up an Israeli spy ring whose members have claimed responsibility for a string of killings of leading Hezbollah and Palestinian militants since 1999.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19494999-601,00.html

===

Fmr. Director of the CIA calls for U.S. attack on Syria

2 Minute Video: "I think the last thing we want to do now is to start talking about ceasefires"

Click here to watch Windows Media

===

Uncensored Video - News Reports From Across The Middle East

Nassrallah: Hezbollah Missiles Can Strike Beyond Haifa - LBC TV, Lebanon

Warning : This video contains images depicting the reality and horror of war and should only be viewed by a mature audience Click here to watch.

QuickTime Video

===

Photos of War taken by Lebanese People

http://www.lebanonlinks.com/special/lebanon2006_war_photos.html

===

Israeli airstrike destroys medical truck

A truck carrying United Arab Emirates medical aid for Lebanon was destroyed in an Israeli airstrike today, an Emirates official said.
http://www.breakingnews.ie/2006/07/18/story268329.html

===

Israel kills another 42 Lebanese civilians

There may be an element of ethnic cleansing in Israeli tactics.

===

City mourns air strike dead

Whatever the Israelis' intended target, the bomb fell on a small water canal next to the Qasmia refugee camp, home to about 500 Palestinians. Its victims were 11 children taking an afternoon swim in the canal.

===

One Giant Gaza Strip from the Caspian to the Red Sea

Israel’s rationale is merely an apology for state terrorism and it’s utterly meaningless in respect to the enormous damage they’ve caused.

===

Lebanon: Another 15 killed from air strikes in Beirut

According to Lebanese military sources, 15 people were killed, among them 11 soldiers, and another 65 were injured following an Israeli air force attack near Beirut.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3277912,00.html

===

World Health Organization: Lebanese Residents Displaced by Israeli Bombardment Expected to Top 900,000

We go to Beirut to get a report from Pulitzer prize-winning reporter Anthony Shadid of the Washington Post.

===

Officials from Across the Political Spectrum Question 9/11

The following table shows that high-ranking officials from across the political spectrum question the official version of 9/11:
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/07/officials-from-across-political.html

===

FOX NEWS SUPPORTS DEATH THREATS on Scholars for 9/11 Truth

The link embedded in this version of Barrett's letter is mangled.
http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=14592&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&lighter =

Click here for the "Dog That Did Not Bark".
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-11secretservice.html

===

Fox News - 911 The Israeli Connection

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe26MaTew&search=fox%20news
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/spyring.html

===

FLASHBACK: 9-11 Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Posted Jul 17, 2006 10:26 PM PST - Category: 911

===

US military is now blocking web sites reporting on the mideast crisis

Posted Jul 17, 2006 10:01 PM PST - Category: DICTATORSHIP
http://cryptogon.com/2006_07_16_blogarchive.html#115319409589933810

===

Hezbollah website hosted by a US defense subcontractor?

Posted Jul 17, 2006 09:59 PM PST - Category: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS
http://cnw.com/~jasonst/hejailanprojects.html

===

War Crime Bush's Bloodbath in Babylon: 'Coincidence' and Consequences

http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=749&Itemid

===

Video of the criminal US war on Iraq and the use of strange weapons

http://www.rainews24.it/ran24/inchieste/video/guerre_stellari_english.wmv

===

Iraq :  US using 'dangerous new form of weapon'

http://uk.oneworld.net/article/view/136518/1/5795

===

Nearly 6,000 Iraqi Civilians Killed In May, June as U.S. occupation continues

The report by the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq, which was released today, said most of the victims were killed in Baghdad.
http://tinyurl.com/oa7ry

===

Defense and Support Committee of President Saddam Hussein, his Comrades and all P.o.W.s and Detainees in Iraq (ISNAD). Arabic/ English

http://www.albasrah.net/pages/mod.php?mod=art&lapage=../ar_articles_2006/0706/isnad_180706.htm

===

Saddam presses on with hunger strike

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=2&ObjectID=10391793

===

GI Special 4G18: Straws In The Wind

http://www.albasrah.net/pages/mod.php?mod=art&lapage=../en_articles_2006/0706/GI%20Special%204G18%20Straws%20In%20The%20Wind_180706.htm

===

Two U.S. soldiers killed in attacks in Iraq

Two U.S. soldiers were killed in two attacks in Iraq, the U.S. military said on Tuesday
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200607/18/eng20060718_284330.html

===

3 American Soldiers Killed in Iraq

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060717/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_soldiers_killed

===

Iraqi Resistance Report for events of Monday, 17 July 2006.

  • Four US troops reported killed in Resistance bomb attack in al-Baghdadi.
  • Three US troops reported killed in bomb attack in far west Iraq.
  • US soldier reported killed in grenade attack in al-Fallujah.
  • Four US troops reported killed in high-explosive bombing in Bayji late Monday afternoon.
  • Resistance pounds British occupation forces with rockets and mortars in al-Basrah Monday morning.
  • Resistance bomb blasts puppet “National Guard” patrol in al-Fallujah.
  • US warplanes destroy two homes in ar-Ramadi, killing three, wounding seven civilians.
  • Americans arrest Imam of mosque in ar-Ramadi.
  • Resistance fighters kill two pro-American Shi‘i sectarian gunmen in Abu Ghurayb.
  • Resistance fighters gun down pro-US Badr Brigade militiamen in western Baghdad.
  • Jaysh ar-Rashideen reports strikes on fuel tankers in al-Ghazaliyah, Saturday night.
  • Resistance bombards US-occupied airbase in Yathrib with mortars.
  • US puts Samarra’ under curfew starting at dawn Monday.
  • Resistance bombs blast two US patrols in al-Mawsil.
http://www.albasrah.net/en_articles_2006/0706/iraqiresistancereport_170706.htm

===

Middle East Violence: Neocons' Fantasy

The champions of American global empire are using the latest upsurge of violence in the Middle East to give new life to their discredited plan to extend the war in Iraq to Syria and Iran. The neo-con Weekly Standard has taken the lead in its July 24th cover issue, proclaiming that the current violence is "Iran's Proxy War" against the West.
http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/39048/

===

Taliban captures southern Afghan district

Afghan officials confirmed Tuesday that militants captured a southern district after 16 days of heavy fighting as a battle in the southern province of Uruzgan killed at least nine suspected Taliban fighters.
http://tinyurl.com/puuc4

===

Taliban seize control of two towns in chaotic province

A local official said Taliban forces were now ``moving freely'' around the Garmser and the surrounding district.
http://tinyurl.com/s3vfo

===

One coalition soldier killed, 11 wounded in S. Afghanistan

One coalition soldier was killed and 11 others injured during a fierce battle against Taliban militants in the southern Uruzgan province of Afghanistan, coalition forces said in a press release on Tuesday.
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200607/18/eng20060718_284304.html

===

Suicide bomber kills 3 in Afghanistan

A suicide bomber kills three people in an Afghan government compound in the southern province of Helmand.
http://tinyurl.com/ny5ua

===

Al Qaeda Presence in Kashmir complete hoax: Police

"The Al Qaeda in Kashmir is a complete hoax. " Inspector General Police, Kashmir Range, S M Sahi told Kashmir Newz Tuesday.

"Basically the militant organisations don't want to take responsibilities for what they have been doing, whether it is the Bombay blasts or Srinagar blasts." Sahai said.
http://www.kashmirnewz.com/p081.html

===

There's the Big Lie, and then there's the Really Big Lie

There’s the “Big Lie,” everyone has heard of it, you know the one, the one where Hitler allegedly advocated propagandizing a lie so huge, so preposterous, that nobody would believe it to be a lie – rather they would assume it to be true, based on the premise that nobody could possibly develop a lie so unlikely and ridiculously evident and expect anyone to believe it, therefore such a lie must be true.
http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2006/07/theres-big-lie-and-then-theres-really.html

===

TWA Flight 800: Charles Basset and the Red Residue

How the NTSB was caught, in a court of law, rigging lab tests and lying about the results in their official report.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/TWA/BASS/bassett.html

===

Cape man buoys theory missile downed jet

Federal officials say the crash was an accident - not a missile strike from a Navy exercise or anything else.

Federal officials said Iraq has 'nookular' bombs, too.
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=148776

More on the shoot down of TWA 800 HERE
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/TWA/twa.html

In the trial of James Sanders, the NTSB was caught red-handed rigging the lab tests, then loying about the results in their official report on TWA 800. Details of that court-documented deception is HERE
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/TWA/BASS/bassett.html

===

The Definition of Tyranny

Congress is dithering and the American public doesn't even seem particularly concerned as the administration of George W. Bush systematically trashes such fundamental American values as justice, due process, respect for human rights and submission to the rule of law.

===

The Ugly Truth: Our President is an Imbecile

You don't have to be an intellectual to see how painfully stupid our president is.
http://tinyurl.com/gy6ex

===

A telling insight into the one-sided relationship with Bush

The live microphone exchanges captured yesterday between George Bush and Tony Blair offer a snapshot between an articulate but ultimately subordinate Prime Minister and the verbally stumbling President.

===

Terror survey has frightening outlook

Some 84 percent of the analysts disagreed with President George W. Bush's assessment that the United States was winning the war on terror.

===

U.S. is called unhelpful in probe of abduction

Germany said Sunday that the U.S. has refused to help probe the alleged CIA abduction of a German citizen.
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060717/5067354.asp

===

Gonzales: Bush blocked eavesdropping probe

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said Tuesday that President Bush personally blocked Justice Department lawyers from pursuing an internal probe of the warrantless eavesdropping program that monitors Americans' international calls and e-mails when terrorism is suspected.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060718/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/eavesdropping_gonzales

===

“ALL Americans”?

Hillary reveals her true allegiences.
http://gaelicstarover.blogspot.com/2006/07/all-americans.html

===

Hillary Clinton: All Americans are Behind Israel

That's right. If you not behind Israel, you're not an American!

What Americans need are political leaders who make America first, second, and third in their loyalties.

All these dual-loyalists and Israel-firsters must be voted out of office, even of one has to take a sledgehammer to the electronic voting machines to do so.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/7/18/6255/73551

===

-muslim voice-
______________________________________
BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW __._,_.___

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in any way reflect the official views of Hidayahnet unless sanctioned or approved otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from Hidayahnet, you may wish to get a daily digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the title "change to daily digest".

Recommended sites:
Angkatan Belia Islam Malaysia  : http://www.abim.org.my
Jamaah Islah Malaysia          : http://www.jim.org.my
Radio Islam Kuliyyah           : http://www.kuliyyah.com