Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
  A man came to me and said,
  "I have a wife whom my mother commands me to divorce".
  I replied him that I had heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying,

  "A parent is the best of the gates of Jannah;
  so if you wish, keep to the gate, or lose it.''

[At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].

  Commentary:  The word "Walid,'' applies to mother as well as father.
  As the word "Walidain'' is a dual form and covers mother and father both;
  similarly the noun "father'', also applies to both. This Hadith also stresses
  that obedience of parents and submission to their order must have preference
  over the love for the wife as long as this order of theirs is fair and just.

Kirim email ke