Ini ialah komen daripada seorang pembaca dari laman
web Tranungkite yang menyatakan Jurulatih PLKN hanya
layak untuk melatih anjing-anjing. Para jurulatih PLKN
ini melayan anaknya seperti anjing. Tanpa segan silu
merokok depan ibu bapa dan para pelatih lain dan
beberapa komen lain. Sila siasat komen dan aduan ini.

http://www.tranungkite.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=898

Re: Beberapa Dalil Kukuh PLKN Mesti Dihentikan !
(Score: 1)
by nisasolehah on Thursday, March 08 @ 02:02:12 MYT

Allow me to further elaborate about this so called
PLKN. Firstly, I had tried to allow my mind to open up
positively towards PLKN, as what has been beautifully
phrased in the website and newspapers. But no longer.

Unfortunately, what you hear is not as beautiful and
true as what you would actually see.  Only after one
week my son was in, we begin to witness unscrupulous
remarks made by the trainers. Mind you, the remarks
were not only meant to the children but vocally to the
parents! Now surely, we, as parents need not be
treated rudely by such 'punks' who would eventually
teach our good children to be 'punks' like them.

More amusing to note that the trainers smoke and puff
away openly right in front of us, the parents and our
children. Yes they do! So, chairperson, Lee Lam Thye,
you for one, must look for the right trainer, not any
'punk' to lead our good children to the grave.  And
Menteri Kesihatan, Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek, looks
like you hv to talk about health to the trainers as
well. But first, count the number of NS deaths that is
increasing.

Trainingwise, I should say, the trainers are good for
dogs. Yes dogs!Believe me, from my observation, the
trainers I observed during the 3 months stint at the
camp, are just fit to be dog trainers! Mind you thats
what they are just good at. They bark, they growl,
they chase and they wind up the children like 'dogs'.
But the funny sight is that these dog trainers are
wearing army uniforms. Capt Lee Lam Thye? Our 17 year
olds dont need dog trainers!!

I would have more to say, but PLKN will still remain
at its worst. I would rather see it being aborted and
buried away before it buries more children.

    KEAMANAN - KESEJAHTERAAN - KEADILAN
  Blog PAS N.Sembilan http://pasns.blogspot.com
  Laman Web Pemuda PAS N.Sembilan http://www.sriminang.com
  Sumbangan untuk  PAS N.Sembilan melalui Bank Islam No Akaun 50120100 27521.
“Bank in slip” boleh dihantar ke :Bendahari BPPNS, No 11, Tingkat 1, Bangunan
PKNNS,Jln Seremban K.Pilah, Ampangan, 70400 Seremban, N.S.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Kirim email ke