If you want to learn English/Malay in easy, interactive and fun way, don't
forget to contact me. I will be available till July 2007. Need to
translate/edit/check in English/Malay? I love, too!
                                Ibrahim Ismail ( 18 years old )
           Gender     Male           Race     Malay           Mobile
012-4487256 .           Email     [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Year of Birth
    1987           Location     Wangsa Maju, KL.           Highest
Qualifications      SPM           Teaching Experience      0           Are you
a teacher?      No           Full Time or Part-Time?      Full Time Tutor
    Available Status      Available at the moment           Date Joined
2007-05-16           Tuition Subjects
           Standard 1-6 (UPSR)      BM,English,..           Form 1-3 (PMR)
BM,English,Pendidikan Islam,Sejarah
           Form 4-5 (SPM)      ..           STPM     ..           O Level/
IGCSE      ..           A Level/ Pre-U      ..           Non-Academice Subjects
     Adult English,Basic IT,Web Design.           Other Subject?      .
  Available Tuition Time
           Monday     Morning (8am-2pm),Afternoon (2pm-6pm),Evening (6pm-10pm).
          Tuesday     Morning (8am-2pm),Afternoon (2pm-6pm),Evening (6pm-10pm).
          Wednesday     Morning (8am-2pm),Afternoon (2pm-6pm),Evening
(6pm-10pm).           Thursday     Morning (8am-2pm),Afternoon
(2pm-6pm),Evening (6pm-10pm).           Friday     ..           Saturday
Morning (8am-2pm),Afternoon (2pm-6pm),Evening (6pm-10pm).           Sunday
Morning (8am-2pm),Afternoon (2pm-6pm),Evening (6pm-10pm).           Tuition
Area
           Selangor Area      Bandar Utama.           KL Area      Wangsa Maju.
           Other State?
           Other State Area

           Hi! My name is Ibrahim. I'm a TESL student from the Govt teacher
training college. I'm having my semester break (3 months holiday) right now.
During my foundation years, we had organised a few English Camps. I have many
English games to play so you won't get bored. It's informal, but it's help a
lot and that's the best way to learn to speak English fast!

Or, maybe you just need me to check your thesis and edit them? Don't hesitate
to e-mail me. You don't have to payif my work doesn't satisfy you.

That's not all. Do you want to create a website in the easiest way yet
practical? Or just want to learn how to create an ebook? Or fix your computer
softwares? Sure I can help you..

Got a little couch potato?

Kirim email ke